What can I expect from your firm?
- A consulting approach that is based upon an in-depth knowledge of client needs and preferences.
- A comprehensive financial plan to achieve long-term goals, which may incorporate investments, insurance, estate planning and tax issues.
- Consistent and regular communication
- Superior ongoing client service
How do you arrive at your recommendations?
- Our recommendations are dependent on discussion and review of current data, goals, objectives, risk tolerance and time horizon. We use a variety of fact-finding tools to gather information.
What kind of financial solutions do you recommend?
- Just as every client situation is different, so are the solutions. Our independent business model provides greater flexibility for a variety of alternatives.
What makes your firm unique? Why should I do business with you?
- The economic world is constantly changing. We continuously evaluate our business model to be flexible enough to meet these changes and provide new value to our clients.
- We have established a strong network of strategic partners in various areas of financial expertise that we can utilize, if necessary, to better serve our clients' needs.
- We have a very comprehensive due diligence process by regularly meeting with product vendors. This process keeps us both knowledgeable and up-to-date on current, specific financial solutions and industry changes. Our clients benefit greatly from our in-depth research.
How often should I hear from you?
- You will hear from us consistently throughout the year via phone calls, newsletters, email, and upcoming educational events. Face-to-face meetings will be arranged depending on specific client needs and circumstances. We believe that our best clients are ones that are fully informed.
What if I have a question for you?
- Our client service policy is to return phone calls promptly, be responsive to client needs, and service client accounts effectively.
How do you get paid?
- Our solutions can be either transaction-based or advisory-based. All fees will be thoroughly discussed during the consulting process. Our goal is to provide only suitable and appropriate solutions to our clients' needs.